Aren’t we all concerned about our hair, aren’t we all somewhere dealing with hair-related problems because of various reasons like heredity, hormonal changes, pollution, the reaction of medical treatment, etc? However, most of the time you face hair-related problems because of the wrong cosmetic products. We keep on trying products to maintain our hair which might possibly be the reason for your hair thinning, fall, and balding.
To date, you might have used many products for your hair improvement but nothing worked and even worsened the condition.
Whatever hair products we use contain a certain percentage of chemicals that may harm our scalp and hair. But the good thing is that the pharmaceutical industry is continuously trying to discover new solutions with natural ingredients for hair loss. Among other natural ingredients, one such is Redensyl.
What is Redensyl?
Redensyl is a recently discovered plant-based compound that contains patent molecules DHQG and EGCG2 with other five pure plant extracts which improve hair growth, treat damaged hair and reduce hair fall. Redensyl works on stem cells of the hair follicles and motivates the division of cells, ultimately resulting in hair growth.
Now speaking about, the questions related to redensyl. How long should one use redensyl for visual results? When to stop using redensyl and what are the consequences of redensyl? Will redensyl replace minoxidil?
Scroll down for a clear understanding:
Usually, Redensyl hair oil can be used for 5 to 6 months for visual results. However, it begins to show its effect within 3 months by reducing hair fall and encouraging hair regrowth. According to the studies it is found that redensyl is 100% non-irritable. Most of the hair regrowth process can be irritating to your hair and scalp, moreover, it takes a long time to show a little result.
Is Redensyl better than minoxidil?
Before knowing which one is better, let’s first try to understand what minoxidil is. Minoxidil is an antihypertensive vasodilator used for the treatment of pattern hair loss. Minoxidil can be best to use when you have a severe hair loss condition. However, minoxidil has its own side effects. It causes hair shedding before growing new hair, which means it is a long-term treatment. Now, coming back to the question, yes, redensyl has certain benefits over minoxidil.
1) Unlike minoxidil, redensyl doesn’t cause hair shedding.
2) Minoxidil is a prescription-based product, which cannot be bought without a doctor’s prescription. Whereas, redensyl is not a prescription-based product.
3) Minoxidil is a long-term treatment, and sudden stopping would affect your hair. However, redensyl can be stopped if wanted as it doesn’t have any side effects.
- So, in conclusion, we can say that redensyl is advantageous over minoxidil. But minoxidil has its pros and cons over redensyl.
- Minoxidil is approved by the FDA to treat pattern hair loss. However, redensyl has not been yet approved by the same.
- Minoxidil doesn’t block DHT, whereas redensyl blocks DHT.
Thus, it depends on you what product you want to use for your hair growth. But it’s always a good choice to meet your dermatologist. In the case of redensyl, yes you can stop using it if you want and it won’t shedd you because it doesn’t have any side effects.